Regional Project Facilitator
The Regional Project Facilitator will coordinate church selection, engagement, training, and planning of gatherings with guidance from the Project Management Consultant and members of the consortium.
The Regional Project Facilitator, after working collaboratively with the Project Management Consultant and HFC Board to identify and enroll churches in the Holy Friendship Collaborative, will work closely with participating congregations to envision, design, implement, and evaluate endeavors that promote prevention of, treatment for, and recovery from addiction. The following activities will be included:
- Work alongside the HFC board to identify and develop potential congregations for participation in the Holy Friendship Collaborative
- Maintain at least monthly phone or e-mail contact with the primary point of contact for each congregational team
- Report to the HFC board on congregational projects and progress
- Be available to congregations for ongoing consultation/support, providing both content and process support as they envision and enact demonstration projects
- Promote HFC’s work to interested groups and congregations,
- Facilitate each congregational project team to complete three reports:
- Pre-collaborative report/assessment
- Mid-point Progress Report
- Final Project Report
Those reports will be compiled into a final report and post audit that will include a set of best practices and recommendations for collaboration between congregations and health care professionals.
Coordinate with the HFC board media relations committee on media requests, press releases, interviews, etc.
Monitor social media outlets and communicate with social media managers to keep sites current and accurate. Occasional and weekend meetings and extensive daytime travel. Must have a passion for mission and ministry. Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications.